Welcome

I will add videos that are my fave to this blog as well as my poetry and short stories or pieces of stories...i even have some fan fiction not that its very good...but i like to put it out there for people to give me feedback so that i can improve on my skills

About Me

My photo
I am a published author and the mother of twin boys.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

bad dream

can i wake up now? tell me its just a dream
tell me please that hes not coming for me
open my eyes throw water on my face
someone please just save me from this wretched place
one more moment here, im sure i will break
please this is something i cannot take
wake me up now, tell me he cant find me
tell me hes gone. thats the way its supposed to be
im fading now words fading in and out
i see his twisted smile upon a jokers mouth
im begging here cant you see
they promised it cant be
wrong i know it. always a stupid dream
cold sweats and shivers, damn heis found me

No comments:

Post a Comment